1992 saw Hasbro test the market for Action Man’s return in the UK by releasing 4 limited edition 12″ G.I. Joe figures under the Action Man brand name. The range included Stalker, Snake Eyes, Cobra Commander and Duke in blue window boxes. Each figure came with a stand and an over-sized electronic weapon.
Code Name: Duke Master Sergeant
|File Name:||Hauser, Conrad S.|
|Primary Military Speciality:||Ranger|
|Secondary Military Speciality:||G-2 Military Intelligence|
|Birthplace:||St. Louis, Missouri|
|Grade:||E-8 (Master Sergeant)|
“I’m going to rush that machine gun nest, and when I get there, all you useless profiles better be behind me.”
- Authentically styled U.S. Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform).
- Government issued, metal I.D. plates (Dog Tags).
- FBP-90, all weather backpack.
- “Fritz” style combat helmet
- Stinger dagger with rip-proof sheath.
- Infantry man’s 9mm pistol with holster.
- MAS-62mm combat assault rifle.
- Standard issue desert terrain battle footwear.